JUNIOR GOLF LEAGUE
OPEN TO BOYS & GIRLS
- Participants must be 17 or younger as of June 14, 2020
- All players must possess the ability to play a 9 hole round of golf w/ peers.
- All players will play to a maximum score/stroke of double bogie.
- Beginner (Boys/Girls); designed for the player who has limited experience and a tendency to score 60 or more for nine holes of play-will play from approximately 200 yards or less per hole.
- Advanced (Boys/Girls); designed for the player who has greater experience and a tendency to score less than 60 for nine holes of play-from all forward tees.
AUGUST 5TH INVITATIONAL
Each league golfer and guests (mom, dad, grandma or grandpa…aunt uncle-you get it) will play a 9 hole scramble. Following the round, all will enjoy a BBQ dinner while the awards are distributed.
- GUEST FEE $20 (includes 9 holes green fee, w/cart & dinner) RSVP BY AUG 1st
- COST $100 per golfer for all 9 weeks.
Range time from 11:30 tee times @ 12:00 noon.
June 10, 17 & 24 | July 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 | August 5 + Invitational
Each Week Includes:
- Range Balls
- 6 to 9 Hole Green Fee
- Hot Dog Lunch
- Limited Instruction
GROUPS FROM 4 TO 24 ARE IDEAL!
Golf Clinics, hosted by our staff professions, allow for larger groups to receive golf instruction in an informal and comfortable setting. Specific areas of the game can be covered, or comprehensive programs can be provided to allow for a little instruction on all major aspects of the game.
JR. GOLF CLINIC
Thursdays @ 9am-11pm | Ages 6 to 16!
June 11, 18 & 25 | July 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 | August 7.
Have your child learn the fundamentals of golf play and golf etiquette.
(no upfront fee-only pay the days your child can attend!)
- COST $10 per week per golfer!