Please tell us a little bit about yourself!
Do you hold a valid driver's license?
Do you have reliable transportation to and from work?
Position(s) you are applying for: (check all that apply)
Customer Service Person (greens fee counter/food & beverage counter/must be 21 years of age or older)Beer Cart AttendantFood Service PersonnelJunior Employment Program (between ages 14 & 17 with proper school and parental permission)Ranger/StarterMaintenance, GeneralMaintenance Greens Keeper (must have knowledge of motorized equipment operation)Other
Typical number of hours per week desired:
Hours I Cannot Work:
Days I Cannot Work:
Start of availability:
End of availability:
High School / Trade School:
Qualification and/or Grade:
College / University:
Training and Development
Please use the space below to give details of any training or non-qualification based development which is relevant to the post and supports your application. List any/all training courses and provide course details including the length of the courses and nature of the training.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit on the Fallen Timbers team? (Quality over quantity, please.)
Previous Employment: Please include any previous experience (paid or unpaid), starting with the most recent.
Current or Most Recent Employer:
Name of Employer:
Reason for Leaving, if you've left:
Brief description of duties:
Previous employers of note or relevance to your application:
Do you have any friends/family working for Fallen Timbers, if so whom?
Have you ever been employed by Fallen Timbers in the past, if so, when?
In case of an emergency, whom should we contact?
Are you a United States citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
If yes, please describe:
References will not be contacted unless we intend to provide applicant with an offer of employment. We reserve the right to contact your other previous employers or provided references.
How is this person known to you:
How is this person known to you:
Statement to be signed by the applicant
• Please complete the following declaration and sign it in the appropriate place below. If this declaration is not completed and signed, your application will not be considered.
• I hereby authorize all persons, business or institutions to furnish verification of any information regarding my employment history to Fallen Timbers Fairways as set forth by this application.
• I authorize Fallen Timbers Fairways, should they employee me, to provide future employment information to any and all prospective employers, should they inquire.
• I understand that in consideration of my employment, I agree to conform to all reasonable and legal rules and regulations of the employer, and further agree that my employment and compensation are at the will of the employer and may be terminated, without cause or notice, at any time by either party.
• All seasonal and/or part time positions are not eligible for overtime pay or health or medical benefits.
• Tips if collected or provided are the sole responsibility of the recipient (employee) to declare and provide for any and all local, state and federal taxes.
• Fallen Timbers reserves the right to require any employee or applicant to undergo a drug screening test (administered in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act).
• I confirm that all the information given by me on this form (and any attached resume or related documentation-either written or verbal) is correct and accurate. I further understand that if any of this information is later found to be false, misleading or inaccurate, any offer of employment shall be withdrawn and/or employment terminated.
By typing my name here, I have fully read and agree to the aforementioned conditions of employment:
The following are strongly preferred or required to gain or maintain your employment with Fallen Timbers:
• Retail and cash-handling experience preferred.
• Able to balance multiple assignments successfully required.
• Able to work in varied weather conditions (i.e. extreme heat, rain) required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Able to maintain courteous and helpful behavior required.
• Able to maintain appropriate employee appearance required.
• Able to open (6 AM) or close (1-2 AM).
• Able to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays will likely be required.
• Able to lift and carry no less than 30 lbs.
• Quoting “Caddyshack” movie lines is not required – but knowing a couple will not hurt!